Now you’ve learned how to roast your own peppers, here’s a few ideas on how to use them!
- Make roasted red pepper salsas, sauces or soups.
- Add to pasta dishes, risottos, Mediterranean salads or mixed antipasto platters.
- Cook into scrambled eggs, omelettes or frittatas.
- Add to tarts or quiches.
- Pile into a ciabatta or Panini with other roasted vegetables, pesto and goat’s cheese or Mozzarella.
- Make roasted red pepper hummus.
- Use as a flavoursome topping for bruschetta, crostini or pizza.
- Add to a tuna melt for a flavour boost.
- Add to the mixture for meatballs, meatloaf or burgers, or use as a summery topping for burgers.
- Pile into pitta breads with hummus and mixed leaves.
- Whizz into sour cream for a simple, tasty party dip.
- Serve with fajitas, bake into enchiladas or include in quesadillas.
- Stir into mashed potatoes.
- Use in place of ripe tomatoes in a twist on the Caprese salad.
- Add to your next tomato sauce for chicken, fish or pasta.
- Get creative… the possibilities really are endless!
You have to be signed in to comment this post.