Zahra Media Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our products or services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Zahra Media Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Jan 1st 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information which you supply on registration via online registration
- Information provided to us voluntarily by email or private message or in response to research surveys and competition entrie
- Permission provided to us voluntarily by written consent when taking part in product testing, recorded focus groups and live events
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged for our statistical purposes. The technical details logged include:
- The IP address of each visitor and the domain of the internet service provider
- The previous website address from which a visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- The type of web browser used by a visitor
We also use Google Analytics for website statistics. The Provider uses visitors’ IP addresses but do not have access to users’ usernames or email addresses. You can find further information on the information which it collects at http://www.google.com/analytics/
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use also use the information to better understand your interests and opinions, tell you about services and products which may be of interest to you and for statistical purposes.
- If you consent, we may use your information for the following reasons:
- To send you relevant and interesting content customised to your profile information.
- For other marketing purposes in which we may communicate your e-mail address to social networks (e.g., Meta companies such as Facebook and Instagram) who will process this personal data to determine whether you are a registered account holder with them, so that advertising concerning Easy Food partners/products/services that you may be interested in can be shown, through banners, when you are using their platforms
- To address technical problems or service complaints
- We may use this information to deal with cases of illegal activity, abuse or harassment
- We may transfer this information to enable an external auditor to verify our website traffic figures
- We may disclose this information where required by law to do so
- We may disclose this information to law enforcement, government officials or courts where we believe that disclosure is necessary and proportionate; and
- We may disclose this information where we believe that disclosure is necessary and proportionate for the protection of the legitimate interests of ourselves or of a third party
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How we track App usage
We use traffic logs to identify which pages are being viewed on our iOS and Android Apps. This helps us analyse data about page traffic and improve our Apps in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and none of this information is tied directly to specific users.
Our products may contain links to other websites or Apps of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other 3rd party websites and Apps. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Access to Personal Data
Under section 4 of the Data Protection Acts 1988, 2003 & 2018, you have a right to be given a copy of your personal data. You may do so by sending us a request in writing (posted to Zahra Media Group), 12 Prince of Wales Terrace, Quinsborough Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow, A98 V0H4 or via email at: email@example.com. ZMG will reply to you within 30 calendar days.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or are processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Zahra Media Group refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.