It’s the time of year where chocolate is available in abundance – which provides the perfect opportunity to get creative! If you fancy something a little more exciting than working your way through a stack of shells, then we’ve got plenty of inspiration to get you started.
Whether cooking with the kids, planning ahead for lunchbox fillers, or simply whipping up some seriously tasty treats, here are five recipes you can try out with your leftover choccy…
1. For all you coconut lovers out there, here’s a simple recipe that you’re bound to go nuts for!
2. It’s egg-ception – try combining different types of leftover chocolate to create your own unique easter egg!
3. Looking for an easy but impressive bake? This Easter loaf, complete with Swiss meringue buttercream, ticks all the boxes!
4. If you’re in the mood for something indulgent, this chocolate brownie and creme egg combo will do the trick!
Creme egg brownies
5. Super snacks, excellent lunchbox fillers and the ideal pick-me-up treats, crafting your own confections is a chance to get creative – and make something uber-tasty!