4 large bananas
8 popsicle sticks
350g dark chocolate
3½ tbsp coconut oil
200g toppings of choice (chopped nuts, toasted coconut or sprinkles)
- Cut the bananas in half widthways and push a popsicle stick into the cut end of each half.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, place the bananas on top and place in the freezer for about one hour until the bananas are frozen solid.
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium power, removing to stir every 30 seconds, just until all the chocolate is melted and smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Place the toppings into bowls.
- When the bananas are frozen, dip them into the cooled chocolate and coat on all sides. Let any excess chocolate drip off.
- Dip into the toppings to coat.
- Place each coated banana back onto the parchment-covered baking tray. Return to the freezer immediately once all the bananas have been coated.
- Once frozen, transfer the bananas to a sealable bag and store in the freezer.
Per Serving 388kcals, 25.6g fat (13.2g saturated), 37.5g carbs (24.6g sugars), 6g protein, 3.8g fibre, 0.082g sodium
You have to be signed in to comment this post.