- Who is said to have invented the sandwich?
A. Edward Montagu, 3rd Duke of Sandwich
B. John Montagu, 4th Earl of Sandwich
C. James Sandwich, a 17th century baker from Kent
D. Nobody knows
- The popular bánh-mì sandwich combines elements from which countries?
A. Vietnam and Thailand
B. France and Vietnam
C. Thailand and Laos
D. Laos and France
- A Reuben sandwich consists of Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, Russian dressing and which meat?
C. Corned beef
- What is a Croque Madame topped with?
A. Fried egg
B. Cheese sauce
D. Chopped tomatoes
- Which US state does the Po’boy hail from?
A. New York
B. New Mexico
- Which sandwich filling is a traditional part of English afternoon tea?
A. Butter and cucumber
B. Tomato and onion
C. Ham and cheese
D. Chicken and lettuce
- A torta is a sandwich in which country?
- Smørrebrød, from Denmark, is an open sandwich made on which bread?
A. White bread
C. Dark rye bread
D. Damper bread
1:B, 2:B, 3:C, 4:A, 5:D, 6:A, 7:B, 8:C
You have to be signed in to comment this post.