At a party, it doesn’t matter if you serve crudités, chips, crackers, or crostini—the real stars are the dips. We promise, the following tips will help you to make your favourite dips healthier but still tasty to get the wow of your guests!
- Swap sour cream for plain Greek yoghurt, or replace one-third of cream cheese with cottage cheese
- Add some extra goodness by including some spinach or other greens
- If your dip has a covering of grated cheese on top, cut it down by half
- For dipping, go for crudités instead of crackers, tortilla chips or baguette. Try sliced peppers, cucumbers, carrots, celery, courgette, raw cauliflower, broccoli or cherry tomatoes
- If you can’t resist a bit of carb-based dipping, go with whole grain bread or crackers.
For more dip recipe ideas, just click the following easy dips for relaxed entertaining.