You will need:
6 tablespoons of milk
knob of butter
Salt/ pepper, to taste
- For one serving, start with two fresh eggs, 6 tbsp whole milk (or cream), butter and some salt and pepper. Have a small non-stick pan ready.
2. Heat the pan over a medium-low heat for a minute, then add a knob of butter. Let it start foaming, but don’t let it brown.
3. Whisk the eggs and milk in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add to the pan and let it sit, without stirring, for 20 seconds.
4. Use a wooden spoon to slowly stir the eggs, gently folding them from the edges and the bottom. Repeat until the eggs are just softly set — they will continue cooking once you take them off the heat.
5. Serve with hot buttered toast and enjoy!
You have to be signed in to comment this post.