Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the Caesar dressing:
For the salad:
- In a food processor, combine the garlic cloves, Parmesan, lemon zest and juice, mustard, anchovies and Worcestershire sauce. Whizz until smooth.
- With the machine running, slowly stream in the olive oil. Let the processor run for another 10-15 seconds. Taste and season with black pepper and some salt, if needed.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil over a high heat and cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and cook the bacon lardons for 4-5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, bacon, chicken, croutons, lettuce and Parmesan. Add half of the dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve the salad topped with some extra Parmesan, some cracked black pepper and a drizzle of extra dressing if desired.
DinnerPastaDiabetic-friendlySaladsLunch & snacks30-minute mealsHigh-proteinCuisinesMediterraneanBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Pasta
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta