500g minced beef
1½ tsp ground cumin
1½ tsp dried oregano
Salt and black pepper
4 tbsp olive oil
6 spring onions, sliced
200g cherry tomatoes, halved
100g Feta, crumbled
1 cucumber, seeds scooped out and flesh chopped
3 tbsp lemon juice
- Place the couscous in a large bowl and pour 360ml boiling water over the top. Cover and let stand for 5-6 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- In a bowl, mix the beef with the cumin, oregano and some seasoning. Divide in 10 and form into small patties.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Cook the burgers in batches for 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked throughout.
- Toss the couscous with the spring onions, tomatoes, Feta, cucumber, lemon juice, remaining olive oil and some salt and pepper.
- Pack 1-2 mini burgers in a lunchbox with some couscous and a small pot of hummus, if desired.
Per serving: 231kcals, 9.1g fat (2.9g saturated), 20.9g carbs, 1.5g sugars, 16.1g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.135g sodium