Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the marinade:
For the potatoes:
For the coriander oil:
For the salad:
- To tenderise the steaks, place them between two pieces of parchment paper on a board and bash a few times with a rolling pin to flatten.
- In a medium bowl, using a fork, mix all the marinade ingredients together. Add the steaks to the bowl and coat well. Set aside for 15 minutes or covered overnight in the fridge if time allows.
- Toss the potatoes in the oil, spice mix and a pinch of salt and pepper, cook in an air fryer at 180°C for 20 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
- Pat the steaks dry. In a very hot pan or on the barbecue, cook the steaks for three minutes per side, remove from the pan to a board, cover loosely with tin foil and rest for five minutes. When rested and you are ready to serve, slice the steak against the grain.
- To make the coriander oil, blend all the ingredients together.
- Toss the leaves, sliced radishes and tomatoes in your choice of dressing. Assemble the salad on a platter, scatter the potatoes over the salad, add the sliced steaks on top. Drizzle the coriander oil over the steak to serve.
Per serving: 691kcals, 39g fat (3.7g saturated), 53.2g carbs, 17.2g sugars, 35.4g protein, 10g fibre, 0.205g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR