Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dressing
For the slaw
For the hot dogs
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the dressing and whisk to combine. Add all of the ingredients for the slaw and toss to coat.
- Preheat the barbecue to 180-230˚C.
- Cook the hot dogs for 6-8 minutes, turning every two minutes.
- Place the cut buns onto the grill and cook for 30 seconds until nicely charred.
- To assemble, add some slaw to the buns and top with the hot dogs. Drizzle with sriracha and mustard, sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired, and serve.
Per serving: 600kcals, 32.5g fat (11.6g saturated), 61.6g carbs (20.5g sugars), 16.4g protein, 6.6g ‑ bre, 1.122g sodium
DinnerPicnicKorean30-minute mealsSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsCuisinesBarbecueQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort food
Popular in Picnic
Mozzarella and prosciutto ciabatta sandwiches