Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dressing:
For the salad:
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside.
- In a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta to al dente according to package instructions. Rinse under cold water, then drain well.
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for two minutes, then drain and plunge into a bowl of iced water until cold. Drain well.
- In a large serving bowl, toss the pasta and green beans together with the goat’s cheese, red onion and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Just before serving, stir in the rocket, pour over the dressing and toss to coat.
Per serving: 582kcals, 23.8g fat (9.3g saturated), 73.7g carbs, 8.4g sugars, 23.1g protein, 7.2g fibre, 0.213g sodium
If you like, you can use three tablespoons of the sun-dried tomato oil in the dressing, in place of the extra-virgin.