Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat a pizza stone in the centre of the barbecue for 10 minutes.
- To assemble the pizza, spread the pizza sauce onto the base. Sprinkle on the mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Scatter the prosciutto over the top. Dollop with the caramelised onions and sprinkle over the walnuts.
- Place on the preheated pizza stone and close the lid on the barbecue. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the pizza is golden.
- Remove from the oven and scatter over some rocket before serving.
Per serving: 645kcals, 35g fat (18.2g saturated), 37g carbs (8g sugars), 45.9g protein, 3.7g fibre, 1.555g sodium
DinnerPicnic30-minute mealsSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsBarbecueQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort food
Popular in Picnic
Mozzarella and prosciutto ciabatta sandwiches