500g baby new potatoes, larger ones cut in half
160g tin of tuna in olive oil, drained
120g frozen petits pois, blanched in hot water for one minute
Two large handfuls baby spinach
2 medium-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
For the dressing:
100g Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Juice of ½ a lemon
2 spring onions, chopped
Salt and pepper
- Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water until just tender, then drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yoghurt, mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes with the peas and two-thirds of the dressing. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the spinach between two serving bowls and spoon the potato mixture on top. Flake over the tuna and toss gently to combine. Add an egg to each dish.
- Drizzle the salads with the remaining dressing, season with more salt and pepper if needed and scatter with the spring onions. Serve while still slightly warm.
Per serving: 526kcals, 19.1g fat (6.3g saturated), 49.3g carbs, 8.5g sugars, 41.1g protein, 11.3g fibre, 0.377g sodium