Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dressing:
- Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water until just tender, then drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yoghurt, mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes with the peas and two-thirds of the dressing. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the spinach between two serving bowls and spoon the potato mixture on top. Flake over the tuna and toss gently to combine. Add an egg to each dish.
- Drizzle the salads with the remaining dressing, season with more salt and pepper if needed and scatter with the spring onions. Serve while still slightly warm.
Per serving: 526kcals, 19.1g fat (6.3g saturated), 49.3g carbs, 8.5g sugars, 41.1g protein, 11.3g fibre, 0.377g sodium
Popular in Picnic
Mozzarella and prosciutto ciabatta sandwiches