Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion, ginger and garlic and sauté for five minutes until soft.
- Stir in the miso, stock and soy sauce. Bring to a gentle simmer, then cover and leave to bubble for five minutes.
- Strain the mixture into a clean saucepan and discard everything left in the sieve.
- Cook the noodles for one minute less than the package instructions so they retain a little bite. Drain and leave in the pan with a little cooking water so they don’t stick together.
- Add the pok choi, broccoli and sugar snaps to the ramen broth and gently reheat for 4-5 minutes until the greens have just wilted.
- Divide the noodles between two deep bowls, then ladle over the broth and veg. Top with the soft-boiled egg, spring onions, some fresh chilli, sesame seeds and fresh coriander to serve.
Per serving: 582kcals, 18.6g fat (3.1g saturated), 74g carbs, 40.6g sugars, 33.4g protein, 29.6g fibre, 3.12g sodium
DinnerMeat-free30-minute mealsLow-fatJapaneseFamily mealsCuisinesBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Meat-free
Mini veggie mushroom Wellingtons