Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the pancetta and cook for 4-5 minutes until golden and crisp. Use a slotted spoon to remove from the pan and transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and cook the onions over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes until soft and translucent. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the macaroni for 10 minutes until nearly al dente.
- Add the tomato purée and tomatoes to the pan with the onions. Cook for 7-8 minutes, until bubbling. Remove from the heat and stir through the mascarpone and spinach. Season to taste.
- Drain the cooked macaroni and stir into the sauce. Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese and pancetta on top and bake for 5-10 minutes, until bubbling and the cheese is golden.
- Season with black pepper and scatter with some fresh parsley before serving.
Per serving: 507kcals, 20.2g fat (7.5g saturated), 61g carbs (9.5g sugars), 22.8g protein, 6.7g fibre, 0.394g sodium
Popular in American
Turkey sloppy joes