Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat one teaspoon of sesame oil in a wok over a medium-high heat and stir-fry the broccoli and corn for three minutes.
- Add the mangetout, garlic, chilli and 100ml of water. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender but still retain some bite.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil over a high heat and cook the noodles for five minutes.
- Add the tofu and teriyaki sauce to the wok and heat until bubbling.
- Add the noodles and toss to combine everything together.
- Divide between two bowls and scatter with some toasted sesame seeds.
Per Serving: 539kcals, 11.4g fat (1.7g saturated), 87.5g carbs (20.6g sugars), 26.3g protein, 8.3g fibre, 4.84g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Vegetarian puff pastry wellington by EUROSPAR