For the sauce:
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 x 2cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 red chilli, finely chopped
2 tbsp soy sauce
For the stir-fry:
2 tbsp sesame oil
400g stir-fry beef
Zest and juice of 1 lime Salt and black pepper
200g tenderstem broccoli
80g curly kale, chopped
1 carrot, peeled into ribbons
1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
75g cashew nuts, toasted
1 spring onion, sliced
2 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok over a high heat and cook the beef for 2-3 minutes. Add the lime zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the broccoli and stir-fry for three minutes. Add the kale, carrot and pepper and continue to cook for three minutes.
- Add the sauce and stir-fry for two minutes to heat through
- Divide the dish amongst serving dishes. Sprinkle with the toasted cashews, spring onions and sesame seeds, then serve with boiled rice.
Per serving: 453kcals, 24.7g fat (5.5g saturated), 21.8g carbs (4.6g sugars), 38.3g protein, 4.5g fibre, 0.585g sodium