Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sauce:
For the stir-fry:
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok over a high heat and cook the beef for 2-3 minutes. Add the lime zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the broccoli and stir-fry for three minutes. Add the kale, carrot and pepper and continue to cook for three minutes.
- Add the sauce and stir-fry for two minutes to heat through
- Divide the dish amongst serving dishes. Sprinkle with the toasted cashews, spring onions and sesame seeds, then serve with boiled rice.
Per serving: 453kcals, 24.7g fat (5.5g saturated), 21.8g carbs (4.6g sugars), 38.3g protein, 4.5g fibre, 0.585g sodium
BeefDinnerThaiLow sugarDiabetic-friendly30-minute mealsFamily mealsCuisinesBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Beef
Chilli cheese dog