Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes until browned. Set aside in a bowl.
- Heat another tablespoon of oil in the same pan and cook the leek for 3-4 minutes until softened. Season with salt and black pepper and add to the bowl with the mushrooms.
- Heat another tablespoon of oil in the same pan and add the sausage meat. Add the rosemary and some salt and pepper and cook for 5-6 minutes until browned.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil and cook the tagliatelle according to the package instructions. Drain well.
- Add the wine to the pan with the sausages and cook for one minute. Stir in the cream, mushrooms and leeks.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan. Stir to combine and heat through for 30 seconds, then divide between bowls and sprinkle with grated Parmesan to serve.
Per serving: 650kcals, 35.1g fat (9.2g saturated), 53.1g carbs (2.1g sugars), 26g protein, 3.2g fibre, 0.616g sodium
Popular in Italian
Irish coffee affogato by EUROSPAR