Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 240 ̊C/220 ̊C fan/gas mark 7.
- In a bowl, stir together the oil, garlic, fajita spice and some salt and black pepper.
- Place the sweet potato chips on a large baking tray and drizzle with two teaspoons of the spiced oil. Toss to coat the chips well, then roast for 15 minutes.
- Add the peppers and onion to the bowl with the remaining spiced oil and toss to coat.
- Carefully remove the baking tray from the oven and flip over the sweet potato pieces. Push them to one half of the tray and add the peppers and onion to the other side, spreading them out into an even layer. Return to the oven for 12-15 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the Greek yoghurt, lime zest and the juice of half of the lime. Season with salt and black pepper and stir to combine well.
- Squeeze the remaining lime juice over the cooked vegetables, then transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with the lime crema, the warmed tortillas, the sliced avocado and some salsa.
Per serving: 618kcals, 30.7g fat (10g saturated), 74.9g carbs (9.8g sugars), 13.3g protein, 8.9g fibre, 1.533g sodium
DinnerDinnerMeat-freeCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsLeftoversKidsMexicanFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dinner