Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/ gas mark 4. Slice the ciabattas in half, without cutting all the way through.
- Spread tomato purée on both sides of each ciabatta.
- Add the grated cheese to the bottom halves of the ciabattas.
- Place the pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
- Fold over the other half of the ciabattas to sandwich the filling.
- Place the sandwiches on a baking tray and bake for 5-8 minutes or until the ciabattas are golden and crisp and the cheese has melted.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing in half and serving.
Per serving: 300kcals, 10.3g fat (3.8g saturated), 37.6g carbs (3.9g sugars), 2.8g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.694g sodium
Popular in Sandwiches
Mozzarella and prosciutto ciabatta sandwiches