Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a large baking dish, combine the chopped vegetables, garlic and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with the olive oil, season with salt and black pepper and toss to combine.
- Cook for about 25-30 minutes until the vegetables are slightly charred on the edges and the tomatoes burst.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta thoroughly and transfer to a large bowl. Add the roasted vegetables. Toss through the grated cheese and fresh lemon juice. Season with to taste if necessary and serve immediately.
Per serving: 637kcals, 19g fat (4.3g saturated), 95.9g carbs, 11.1g sugars, 24.3g protein, 7.5g fibre, 0.202g sodium
Popular in Italian
Irish coffee affogato by EUROSPAR