For the tart:
175g plain flour
15g caster sugar
120g cold butter, cubed
2-3 tbsp ice water
For the topping:
8 nectarines, thinly sliced
4 tbsp apricot jam, warmed
15g butter, cubed
3 tbsp demerara sugar
- Sift the flour and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Rub in the butter with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs. Gradually add the water, just until it comes together as a dough.
- Shape into a rectangle or book shape, then wrap in clingfilm. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Roll out the pastry on a floured work surface until it is a rectangle about 30cm x 35cm in size. Transfer to a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Lay the nectarine slices in overlapping layers over the pastry, leaving a 2cm border around the edges.
- Brush the nectarines with the jam, then dot over the blueberries and raspberries.
- Dot over the butter and scatter over the sugar. Fold the pastry border over the fruit.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is cooked and the fruit is soft. Leave to cool slightly, then dust with icing sugar before slicing to serve.
Per serving: 310kcals, 13.9g fat (8.4g saturated), 45g carbs, 21.7g sugars, 4.1g protein, 3.6g fibre, 0.099g sodium