Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the base:
For the cheesecake:
For the jelly layer:
- Line the base of a loose-bottomed 20cm square cake tin and brush the sides lightly with oil.
- To make the base, place the biscuits in a zip lock bag and crush to a fine crumb with a rolling pin. Add the biscuits to a bowl and stir in the melted butter. Mix well.
- Tip the mixture into the tin and press into an even layer using the back of a spoon. Allow the base to chill in the fridge while you make the filling.
- For the cheesecake layer, melt the white chocolate according to package instructions, than allow it to cool for five minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and mascarpone until smooth. Add the double cream and continue to whisk until the mixture holds its shape.
- Add the melted white chocolate and vanilla paste and whisk until just combined.
- Spoon the cheesecake mix onto the prepared biscuit base and smooth the top using a palette knife. Pop the tin back in the fridge for a minimum of two hours to allow it to set.
- To make the jelly layer, soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for five minutes, until soft.
- In a saucepan, add the strawberries, sugar and water. Heat gently until the sugar has dissolved, then bring to a simmer for five to eight minutes, or until the strawberries are very soft.
- Sieve the strawberry mixture, catch the juice in a jug and discard the strawberry pulp.
- Remove the soaked gelatine from the water, add it to the hot strawberry liquid and stir until dissolved.
- Set the mixture aside to cool to room temperature, then pour the jelly over the top of the cheesecake.
- Return the cheesecake to the fridge and chill for five hours, or overnight, to set firmly.
- Once set, remove the cheesecake from the tin and cut into squares or fingers.
- Drizzle each bar with some melted white chocolate and decorate with Dr. Oetker Rose Gold Blush Sprinkles and/or Dr. Oetker White Chocolate Chunks or Chips before serving.
Note: Dr. Oetker White Chocolate Chips can be used as an alternative to Dr. Oetker White Chocolate Chunks, if you wish.
PicnicSweet thingsMother’s DayValentine’s DayCheesecakeSpecial OccasionsNo-bakeAfternoon teaBakingFruit desserts
Popular in Picnic
Mozzarella and prosciutto ciabatta sandwiches