Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce and Chinese five spice. Add the beef, season well and toss to coat.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until browned. Remove the beef from the pan and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli flakes and cashews, then stir-fry for one minute.
- Add the oyster sauce and 50ml water. Bring to the boil, then add the broccoli and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Return the beef to the pan. Add the lime juice and spring onions.
- Serve with noodles, lime wedges and sesame seeds.
Per serving: 515kcals, 24.6g fat (6.3g saturated), 14.3g carbs (2.9g sugars), 58.8g protein, 2.8g fibre, 1.782g sodium
Popular in Beef
Steak with greens & celeriac mash