Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat, add the onion and cook for five minutes until soft, stirring occasionally. Add the chilli flakes and garlic, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pork to the pan, breaking it down with the back of a spoon, and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally until browned and cooked through. Add the tomato purée and mix.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the kale and stock to the pan and lower the heat. Stir through and allow the kale to cook down.
- Drain the pasta, add to the pan with half the parmesan and mix well. Serve with the remaining parmesan and salad of your choice.
Per serving: 440kcals, 6.5g fat (2g saturated), 50.9g carbs (2.4g sugars), 43.5g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.349g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals
Rice-stuffed beef tomatoes