2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
8 garlic cloves, crushed
400g baby spinach leaves
5 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
150g Feta, crumbled
Salt and black pepper
2 x 320g puff pastry sheets, thawed
1 egg, lightly beaten
Dried chilli flakes, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened, then add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the spinach in batches, cooking each batch until wilted.
- Stir in the Ricotta and cook for 10-12 minutes until the liquid has evaporated. Stir in the dill, half of the Feta and some salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Unroll the two sheets of puff pastry and place on the prepared baking trays. Use a fork to prick holes all over the pastry, then brush all over with beaten egg. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden and puffed.
- Remove from the oven and spread the spinach mixture over the top, leaving a 1cm border around the edges. Sprinkle with the remaining Feta and some chilli flakes. Bake for another 10 minutes until heated through.
- Slice and serve with a salad.
Per Serving: 607kcals, 41.8g fat (13.1g saturated), 44.1g carbs, 2.3g sugars, 15.6g protein, 2.9g fibre, 0.527g sodium