Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the beef, cornflour, mustard, cinnamon and brandy in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Transfer to the slow cooker and add the onions and stock. Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper one hour before serving.
- Stir in the crème fraîche around 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or tagliatelle and some vegetables.
Per serving: 735kcals, 36.4g fat (6g saturated), 11.4g carbs (3.4g sugars), 79.5g protein, 2.9g fibre, 0.463g sodium
Popular in Beef
Steak salad, air fryer crispy potatoes and zingy coriander oil