Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Parboil the potatoes and allow to steam dry according to these instructions. Slice them ½cm thick.
- Heat one tablespoon of the olive oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and cook for 2-3 minutes until it turns golden and starts to release its oil.
- Add the onions and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the chorizo and onions are lightly golden. Remove to a plate using a slotted spoon.
- Add the remaining olive oil and sauté the potatoes, working in batches according to the instructions above.
- Add the garlic and rosemary. Return the chorizo, onions and all of the potatoes to the pan. Toss everything together, then serve.
Per serving: 292kcals, 16.9g fat (4.7g saturated), 30.6g carbs (4.7g sugars), 8.9g protein, 4.6g fibre, 0.319g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeDinnerDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsSunday roastQuick and easyDinner partyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR