Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy pan over a medium-high heat and cook the sausage meat for 6-7 minutes until browned on all sides, breaking up any lumps with a spoon.
- Bring a pan of salted water to a boil. Add the fettuccine and cook according to package instructions. Drain well, reserving about 250ml of the cooking water.
- Add the kale to the pan with the sausage meat. Cook for 5-6 minutes until just tender, stirring frequently. Add the garlic and cook for one minute longer.
- Add the white wine and bubble for 2-3 minutes, scraping any sticky bits from the bottom of the pan using a wooden spoon.
- Add the stock, pasta and 120ml of the reserved cooking water to the pan and stir to combine together well. Stir in the Parmesan and rosemary and season to taste.
- Add a little extra cooking water to thin the sauce further, if desired. Serve immediately, with extra Parmesan on the side.
Per serving: 669kcals, 38.9g fat (10.8g saturated), 48.9g carbs, 0.2g sugars, 30g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.869g sodium
Popular in Italian
Tomato, spinach and Mozzarella gnocchi