- 9 slices of wholemeal bread
- 9 slices of white bread
- 3 slices of roast beef
- 6 thin slices of cucumber
- 3 slices of ham
- 3 slices of Cheddar cheese
- 3 slices of turkey
- 2 slices of Emmental or Swiss cheese
- Butter and/or mayonnaise, as desired
- Using the breads, make three of each kind of the following sandwiches: roast beef and cucumber slices; ham and Cheddar; and turkey with Emmental or Swiss cheese. Use butter or mayonnaise as desired.
- Use flower-shaped biscuit cutters, or any fun shape you like, to cut the sandwiches into shapes. If you like, cut a small hole in the centre of the top slice of bread so the filling can show through.
Per Serving: 239 kcal, 7.7g fat (4.1g saturated), 23.6g carbs (2.2g sugars), 18g protein, 3.1g fibre, 0.697g sodium