500ml good-quality caramel ice cream
210g self-raising flour
100g salted caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/ gas mark 6. Line 12-hole muffin tin with cupcake cases.
- Spoon the ice cream into a large bowl and allow to stand at room temperature for about 10-20 minutes until soft but not fully melted.
- Add the self-raising flour and mix until just combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly amongst the cupcake cases. Add a teaspoon of the salted caramel sauce to each cupcake.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool fully.
- Melt the remaining caramel sauce. Drizzle generously over the cupcakes before serving.
Per cupcake (per serving) 140kcals, 3.5g fat (2.1g saturated), 23.4g carbs (9.2g sugars), 3.1g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.045g sodium