Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Scrub the potatoes well, halving or quartering large ones so they all measuring roughly 2cm pieces.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking tray. Drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast the potatoes for 30-35 minutes, tossing and rotating the tray halfway through, until browned and tender. Allow to cool for five minutes.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add the pancetta and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden-brown and crispy. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Pour any fat released from the pancetta into a small bowl and add the garlic, mustard, red wine vinegar and the oil from the tomatoes. Whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the warm potatoes in a large bowl and add the pancetta, chopped sundried tomatoes and rocket. Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat.
- Top the salad with shaved Parmesan and serve immediately.
Per Serving: 258 cals, 18g fat (4.4g saturated), 15.7g carbs (0.1g sugars), 10.4g protein, 3.2g fibre, 0.438g sodium
Popular in Picnic
Easy fried chicken and asian slaw