Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4. Line a 20cm tin with non-stick parchment paper.
- Beat the butter and 200g sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the flour, baking powder, polenta and orange zest. Add half of the orange juice and stir until combined.
- Spoon into the tin and bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool in the tin.
- On a baking tray, arrange the rhubarb. Pour over the remaining orange juice and sugar, then toss to coat. Roast for 10 minutes until just tender. Allow to cool slightly.
- Remove the cake from the tin and top with rhubarb, spoon the juices over and scatter with pistachios.
Per serving: 474kcals, 23.2g fat (13.6g saturated), 62.6g carbs (31g sugars), 6.9g protein, 2g fibre, 0.182g sodium
Popular in Cakes
Chai tea cake