Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the meatballs:
For the salad:
- In a large bowl, combine the mince, onion, mint, parsley, chilli powder, cumin, cinnamon and some salt and pepper. Mix until just combined. Roll the meat into 3cm balls.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium- high heat and brown the meatballs on all sides, working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan. Transfer the browned meatballs to a baking tray.
- Bake the meatballs for 8-10 minutes or until completely cooked throughout, rotating the tray halfway through.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
- Toss the quinoa, cucumber, tomatoes and onion together in a large bowl. Divide the salad between serving bowls and top with the meatballs, avocado and Feta. Drizzle with your favourite hot sauce, if desired.
Per Serving: 550kcals, 26.4g fat (7.8g saturated), 32.2g carbs (5.9g sugars), 46.6g protein, 7.8g fibre, 0.302g sodium
Popular in Beef
Steak salad, air fryer crispy potatoes and zingy coriander oil