Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the marinade
- In a jug, combine the soy sauce, stock, brown sugar, garlic and ginger. Transfer half of the mixture to a large bowl and add the sliced beef. Toss, cover in cling film and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or up to two hours.
- To the other half of the marinade mixture, add the cornflour and stir until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a wok pan,heat half of the oil over a high heat. Add the steak slices, discarding the excess marinade. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until just browned, then remove to a plate. Tent loosely with tin foil and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the same pan and cook the stir-fry vegetables for 5-8 minutes. Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes. Return the beef to the pan.
- Add the reserved sauce and toss to coat everything. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve hot.
Per serving: 458kcals, 14.4g fat (4.2g saturated), 36.7g carbs, 6.5g sugars, 42.7g protein, 4.3g fibre, 1.962g sodium
BeefDairy-freeDinnerFreezer-friendlyDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatHigh-proteinQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Beef
Steak salad, air fryer crispy potatoes and zingy coriander oil