Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a large, heatproof bowl, combine two- thirds of the spring onions with the ginger, garlic and chilli flakes, if using.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a small saucepan over a high heat until shimmering but not smoking. Immediately pour the hot oil over the spring onion mixture, letting the spring onions sizzle and wilt. Set aside for five minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar and some black pepper. Stir in the remaining spring onions and set aside for 15-20 minutes for the flavours to come together. Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to package instructions, then drain.
- Add the noodles to the bowl with the sauce and toss to combine, then divide amongst serving bowls. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with chilli oil or sriracha, if desired.
Per serving: 532kcals, 27.2g fat (5.7g saturated), 60.7g carbs (3.9g sugars), 12.2g protein, 9.2g fibre, 0.835g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Vegetarian puff pastry wellington by EUROSPAR