Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta for 10-12 minutes until al dente.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the mince and fry for five minutes until browned. Once browned, remove the mince from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- To the same pan, add the onion, garlic, carrots and mushrooms. Cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes until the veg begins to soften.
- Return the mince to the pan and pour over the pasta sauce.
- Season and simmer for five minutes until the sauce is heated through.
- Pour in the cooked pasta and stir to combine.
- Pour the mix into a large baking dish. Scatter with the cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Serve with garlic bread.
Note: Mozzarella can be used as an alternative to Cheddar, if you wish.
We recommend using a mixture of Mozzarella and Parmesan here, but you can use Cheddar if you have it handy.
Per serving: 492kcals, 9.7g fat (3.8g saturated), 58.8g carbs, 7.1g sugars, 39g protein, 4.8g fibre, 0.434g sodium