Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat a large saucepan over a high heat and add the onions and ginger. Cook in the dry pan for five minutes until aromatic and charred, then add the spices and cook for one minute longer.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the steak as thinly as possible.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to package instructions. Divide the noodles amongst four bowls and place the beef slices on top.
- Strain the broth into a large pan, discarding the onion, ginger and spices. Stir through the soy and fish sauces.
- Ladle the strained broth over the noodles and beef. Top each bowl with the chillies, spring onions and coriander, and serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.
Per serving: 467kcals, 6.4g fat (2.5g saturated), 63g carbs (0.7g sugars), 36.1g protein, 3.2g fibre, 2.223g sodium
BeefDairy-freeDinnerCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsHigh-proteinOne-potFamily mealsCuisinesFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Beef
Steak salad, air fryer crispy potatoes and zingy coriander oil