Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a 23 x 33cm baking tin with parchment paper and coat lightly with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, toss the peaches with four tablespoons of the olive oil, 70g of the sugar and the salt. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, the remaining sugar and the remaining olive oil.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda. Whisk the dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Fold in the peaches with their juices. Scrape the batter into the prepared tin. Bake for 35 minutes, until the cake is golden and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool before packaging for your picnic.
- Serve with vanilla Greek yoghurt.
Per Serving 503kcals, 35.9g fat (5.4g saturated), 45.1g carbs, 25.5g sugars, 4.8g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.201g sodium
CakesDairy-freePicnicSweet thingsEasterMother’s DayCholesterol-friendly recipesSpecial OccasionsBarbecueFree-from treatsAfternoon teaBakingFruit dessertsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Cakes
Passionfruit meringue gateaux