Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the crumble
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Place the butternut squash wedges, garlic and rosemary in a large ovenproof dish. Drizzle with the olive oil, season generously and roast for 30 minutes.
- To make the crumble, place the sourdough in a food processor and whizz to form chunky breadcrumbs.
- In a bowl, stir the breadcrumbs together with the rosemary, Parmesan and pine nuts. Drizzle with the olive oil, season and mix to combine well.
- Remove the butternut squash from the oven and pour over the cream. Evenly spoon the crumble topping over the butternut squash. Top with the goat’s cheese and sprinkle with extra pine nuts.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes until the crumble is golden brown and the goat’s cheese is golden and melted.
Per serving: 470kcals, 24.7g fat (9.9g saturated), 51.9g carbs (7.6g sugars), 16.4g protein, 6.7g fibre, 0.397g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Vegetarian puff pastry wellington by EUROSPAR