Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Fry the onion and carrot for five minutes until softened.
- Increase the heat and add the mushrooms, garlic, smoked paprika and thyme and cook for a further five minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are browned.
- Add the lentils, tomatoes, soy sauce, 75ml of water and some seasoning. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Meanwhile, cook the tagliatelle in salted boiling water according to the package instructions.
- Serve the tagliatelle with a spoon of the mushroom ragù and some grated parmesan over the top.
Per serving: 418kcals, 4.2g fat (0.6g saturated), 71.8g carbs (6.2g sugars), 26g protein, 29.1g fibre, 0.202g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Vegetarian puff pastry wellington by EUROSPAR