Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a medium pan, heat half a tablespoon of oil over a medium heat. When hot, add the leeks and salt and cook for 5-8 minutes, until the leeks have softened.
- In a food processor, combine most of the feta, red peppers, remaining oil and chilli flakes. Blitz until just combined.
- Add the pastry sheet to a parchment-lined tray. Trim the corners of the unrolled sheet of pastry and spread the feta paste over the pastry, leaving a few centimetres around the edges uncovered. Top with the leeks and asparagus. Fold the uncovered pastry around the edges to cover a few centimetres of the veg, overlapping and pinching the two ends of the pastry into points. Brush the pastry with the egg.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes until the pastry is golden brown. Garnish with the remaining crumbled feta and parsley.
Test Kitchen Tip: The feta and red pepper paste is delicious. It can be used on sandwiches, with roast veg or simply as a dip.
Per serving: 584kcals, 40.2g fat (8.5g saturated), 43.8g carbs (5g sugars), 13.9g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.654g sodium