Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a large saucepan, bring the maple syrup and butter to a boil for five minutes.
- Stir in the cream and continue cooking until the temperature reads 118˚C.
- Meanwhile, grease and line a square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Remove the maple syrup and cream mixture from the heat and let it rest for five minutes.
- Using a whisk, beat for five minutes until thick, then add the walnuts and spread into the baking pan. Leave to cool before cutting into squares.
186kcals, 7.6g fat (2.1g saturated), 29.5g carbs, 25.5g sugars, 2g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.024g sodium
Popular in Picnic
Mozzarella and prosciutto ciabatta sandwiches