2 x 320g sheets of frozen shortcrust pastry, thawed
100g jams of choice (strawberry, raspberry, or orange marmalade would all work)
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface using a rolling pin.
- Stamp out 24 small circles using a pastry cutter.
- Use them to line two mini muffin tins or mince pie tins.
- Prick the bottoms with a fork.
- Spoon one teaspoon of jam or marmalade into each. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the pastry is golden.
Per serving: 131kcals, 7.7g fat (0g saturated), 14.5g carbs, 2.5g sugars, 1.3g protein, 0g fibre, 0.002g sodium
Make this dish totally personal by making your own jams too! We’ve got recipes for raspberry redcurrant jam and apple and blackcurrant jam, as well as a few tips.