Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Combine the redcurrants in a saucepan with the water. Cover with a lid and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, until the redcurrants have burst.
- Press the mixture through a sieve, discarding any seeds or skins. Return the strained purée to the saucepan.
- Gently stir in the raspberries and sugar until combined. Bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Boil rapidly for about 20 minutes, or until the mixture is thick, skimming any white froth off of the top. To test if the jam is ready, place a small bit onto a plate that has been in the freezer and refrigerate for two minutes. Push the chilled dollop of jam; if it wrinkles but mostly holds its shape, the jam is ready.
- Transfer to sterilised jars and keep for up to three months.
Per Serving 46kcals, 0.1g fat (0g saturated), 10.9g carbs, 9.7g sugars, 1.1g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0g sodium
Popular in Vegetarian
Three bean pesto salad with rocket