Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the nachos
For the topping
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Cut each tortilla wrap into eight triangles.
- Transfer the tortillas to two large baking trays, spreading them out in a single layer. Coat lightly with olive oil spray, sprinkle with smoked paprika and bake for 5-10 minutes, until golden and crisp. Remove from the oven, transfer to a plate and set aside to cool.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large pan over a medium heat and cook the onion for 5-6 minutes until softened. Turn the heat to medium-high, add the mince and cook for 6-8 minutes until it is browned all over and no pink parts remain, breaking up any lumps using a wooden spoon.
- Season with salt and black pepper and stir in the cumin and chilli powder. Add the tinned tomatoes and kidney beans.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat. Stir the coriander into the tomatoes with herbs.
- Place all the tortillas into a serving dish. Spoon over the coriander and tomato mixture and dollop over the sour cream. Top with some coriander and spring onions and serve.
If you prefer cheesy nachos, turn the grill on to a high heat before serving. Place all the tortillas into a large ovenproof dish. Spoon over the coriander and tomato mixture, then scatter over the cheese and place under the grill until golden and bubbling.
Per serving: 335kcals, 9.3g fat (3.1g saturated), 49.7g carbs (6.2g sugars), 10.3g protein, 7.1g fibre, 0.034g sodium