Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
- In a bowl, combine the minced beef, onion, turmeric, salt and black pepper. Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan set over a high heat and cook the beef mixture for 3-4 minutes, stirring. Add the pasta to the boiling water.
- When all the liquid has evaporated from the beef mixture and it starts to brown, stir in the tomato purée.
- Add the garlic and stir to combine. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Once the pasta has cooked to al dente, drain it well and then add to the beef mixture. Add the Parmesan, remove the pan from the from heat and stir to combine everything thoroughly.
- Divide between serving bowls. Top with fresh basil leaves and a little extra Parmesan and serve.
Per serving: 399kcals, 8.6g fat (3.8g saturated), 52g carbs, 5.2g sugar, 30g protein, 2.2g fibre, 0.819g sodium
ItalianBeefDinnerPastaDinner30-minute mealsLow-fatKidsFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Italian
Irish coffee affogato by EUROSPAR