Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions. When cooked, spread it out on a plate to steam dry and set aside.
- Heat two tablespoons of the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat. Add the onion and cook for about 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the rice and cook, stirring regularly, for about three minutes to fry, then push to one side of the pan.
- Add the remaining oil and pour in the egg mixture. Leave to cook a little, then mix in with the rice – stir vigorously to coat the grains or, if you prefer the egg chunkier, allow to set for a little longer before breaking up and stirring through.
- Add the peas and spring onion along with the soy sauce and give a final mix through before serving with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Per serving: 393kcals, 14g fat (3.1g saturated), 55.8g carbs (2.5g sugars), 10.2g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.503g sodium
Popular in Chinese
Dan Dan noodles