Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and chorizo and cook for 4-5 minutes until the onion is softened and the chorizo is releasing its oils, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add the carrots and cook for 3-4 minutes, then stir in the garlic and anchovies (if using) and cook for one minute longer.
- Stir the tomato purée and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the beef mince and cook for 5-6 minutes or until no pink parts remain, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the tinned tomatoes and balsamic vinegar and simmer gently for 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over a high heat and cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain well.
- Serve the chorizo Bolognese over the pasta.
Per serving: 619kcals, 23.3g fat (7.6g saturated), 53.9g carbs (6.9g sugars), 46.9g protein, 3.1g fibre, 0.912g sodium
Learn how to cook pasta perfectly every time with these clever tips.